Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome

According to The Long Tail, for any product or service, no matter how niche it may be, there is at least one person that is interested in it. Marketing always has tried to segment people into manageable groups, categorizing them with a set of common traits. But in reality, no two people are alike. We may share a few interests, but the complexity of individuality makes it practically impossible for people to be into the same set of things. Even the same person, at different times, has contrasting likes and dislikes!

What is my point, you might ask? My point is that, by picking random notes from my mind bowl (see blog description above), I intend to appeal and be of interest to at least one person out there, if even for a single entry in this blog. You may not find here a plethora of articles that you find interesting altogether, but maybe, along the way, you encounter something that might make you learn, reflect, or even change the way you think.

And if none of that happens, at least you will have a glimpse into my life which, I may be biased, but I find very interesting.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy: Random Thoughts, by Andres Ornelas

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Wish i had the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know what you mean... I have been trying to start my blog for a long time now, but I was only able to do it when I became "unemployed" :-p

    Hope I can keep up with it once I start working again.

    And thanks! I also enjoyed working with you! Learned a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete