Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is Andrés Missing In Action?

If you have been following my blog, you probably have noticed that it has been kind of slow lately. This does not mean that I have ran out of ideas or that my enthusiasm is melting away, rather, this is merely a result of me selling my computer.

Since every engineer at Google gets a desktop and a laptop, I decided to sell my 1st Gen MacBook Pro. It was about time to renew it anyway. So, I have joined the ranks of the computer-less. Luckily, I have access to my wife's laptop, but most of that time is used for wedding, honey moon or other time-critical issues.

So, I apologize to my faithful readers if they have been waiting for my next story. I already have a few drafts I want to finish, and I promise I'll work on them as soon as I get my Google laptop and have some spare time.

In the mean time, if you would like to stay up-to-date on the happenings of my life, you can subscribe to my Twitter feed. I tweet frequently, as I can do it from my iPhone.

Gotta go. My wife wants her computer back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrés,

    I had never been in your blog site, but it is a pleasure for me to know what exactly happened in your life this last time. I just want to tell you congratulations for your new adventure in Google, since I know that it has been a dream for you since much time ago.

    Also, I would like to say "felicidades" for your comming soon wedding. I'm sure that Lorena and you will achieve all your goals, because you are passionate and really bright minds couple to my point of view.

    Please don't stop to write down your histories in this blog, I will be aware about them.

    Cheers.
    Miguel Arellano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike!!

    Thanks a lot for your comments! When people let me know that they're enjoying what I write (especially friends and family), it keeps me motivated to keep doing it!

    And I really appreciate your congrats! As you can imagine (and see :-p), I am indeed very happy with my new job and quite excited about my wedding, which is merely 16 days away!

    So thanks again and feel free to ping me anytime!

    Best regards,

    Andres

    ReplyDelete